Friday 1 July 2022

The adventure continues!

It’s been a long break! But paradise beckons again!  First, an update! The past ten years have been busy, after moving home from Provo I went back to school to work on my training which helped me land the dream job- Toronto Paramedic!! With a proper paycheque things were good- I’ve been to Iceland and Costa Rica and hiked the Inca trail. I was all set for a month in Africa when…well. You know.   So two years have crept miserably by. And things are looking up, I finally got to go to Africa which was wonderful. And now the moment I have been waiting four years for is approaching. My deferred leave. To put it simply, I have been taking a small pay cut for four years and soon I’ll have six months to do as I like, with a stay paycheque coming in!  Since I’m gearing up for these months away I thought it was time to revive my blog, and hopefully you’ll all come back to follow me on this trip!!



No comments:

Post a Comment